Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

“To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward.” Margaret

“On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night.” Ps.63

It may seem strange but sometimes when we remember we do not visit something in the past but wake to something in the present. If you have ever gotten lost in thought and suddenly “remembered” that someone was in the same room with you, you know my meaning. I experience this all of the time with my wife; I also experience this with God. I get lost in thought talking with Him then suddenly realize I forgot I was in the middle of a conversation. I apologize for this all of the time. Remembering can not only help us look back it can bring us forward to the present. Remembering is one way to keeping yourself awake. Conversations Within ts 4/17/2012 (Selma, AL)