Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

“Like a bridge over troubled waters I will lay me down.” Simon And Garfunkel

“Like a bridge over troubled waters I will lay me down.” Simon And Garfunkel

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.” Jesus

I know God loves me if for no other reason than the love given me by my friends. I have realized that Jesus is at the heart of every act of kindness, especially those that require sacrifice. I think that the greatest grace shared with me, is that because these people are so willing to deny themselves to come to my aid I am surely encouraged to taste the joy I see in them when personal sacrifice is asked of me. Grace from them is working the same grace in me. Just as all the waters of the world return to the ocean which give them every act of love finds its fountainhead in God. God is love! Conversations Within ts 3/27/2012 (Windsor Rock, AL)