Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, June 3, 2011

“Gardens are a form of autobiography.” Sydney Eddison

“But what we are is known to God, and I hope it is known also to your conscience...” 1Co.5

All of life is surely like a garden. And, every gardener knows it is prudent to tend your garden every day. How is the garden of our relationships? Are there weeds of neglect growing that need our attention. Do we regularly water the garden of our family and friends with our prayers. Do we give thanks for the fruit we enjoy from those we love and who love us. Is my garden well kept, cultivated and flourishing or am I just too busy attending to lesser stuff that I have let my relationships suffer? There is no better testimony of the kind of life we are living than the condition of the garden of our relationships. 5/27/2011 Conversations Within ts (Gunterhill, AL)