Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

“If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time.” Author Unknown

“Apart from me you can do nothing.” Jesus

There came a point in my life when I started believing that Jesus not only occupied a place in history but that all history is as someone suggested, “His Story”. Because of this personal shift, I not only believe Him to be the center of human existence, I hold Him to be my center. All my questions are answered in Him. All His answers give purpose to my life. Christ has become my goal, my aim, the measure of everything I believe to be worthwhile; and, while I fall woefully short of following Him, I trust that He is able to perfect any faith I have placed in Him. Jesus is the goal and the only means to reach it. Trying to be like Jesus without the help of Jesus it like trying to reach the top rung on a ladder without using the ladder. Don't just try, trust! 6/15/2011 Conversations Within ts (Freeport, FL)