Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.” Japanese Proverb

“Where there is no vision, the people perish...” Pro.29 KJV

When the Bible speaks of having no vision it is talking about having no word from God. What is life without breath, but what is breath if you breathe the wrong air. If I am to have a vision for my life I want it to grow out of my relationship with the Creator not some “bucket list” I might dream up. God speaks, and I surely want Him to speak to me. Perhaps if I hear no personal word from Him it might be because I am ignoring the word He has already spoken. What word we ask? Those intended for us all, of course, spoken on two mountains, initially through Moses and definitively through Christ. Perhaps God is waiting for me to come to the foot of these mountains before He meets me at the foot of my own. 6/15/2011 Conversations Within ts (Port St. Joe, FL)