Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

”Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” Benjamin Franklin

”Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” Benjamin Franklin

“Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets, but he who is trustworthy in spirit keeps a thing covered.” Pro.11 ESV

If I am to be a means of grace in this world, a healing medicine rather than a meddling menace, let me keep the confidences of the people in my life. If I say anything about the secrets that people entrust to me, let me speak of them only in the secret chambers of prayer. And, I pray that I don't want to fall into that trap of sharing the confidences of others as prayer request. A lot of gossip is shared this way. How precious is that friend who will keep a confidence, whose commitment to guarding the things shared in private is equal only to their commitment to your happiness. 6/20/2011 Conversations Within ts (Gunter Hill, AL)