Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, June 24, 2011

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” Eleanor

“I have come that you might have life and have it abundantly .” Jesus

When people stop living and start existing it is usually because they have stopped doing things on purpose, or at least the right purpose. “I owe, I owe so off to work I go,” is hardly God's intended reason for work. Paying your debts or staying in a marriage because its the right thing is certainly a good thing, but it hardly captures all that God designed for work or marriage. It we have little or no fulfillment in our relationships or our responsibilities the best thing to do isn't check out of them, but to discover God's purpose in them. It seems logical that the first step to find meaningful purpose in every aspect of my life would be to do everything with the Creator of everything. Partnership is exactly what He offers. 6/16/2011 Conversations Within ts (Freeport, FL)