Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, June 27, 2011

“If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me.” Alice Roosevelt Longworth

“The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.” Pr.18 ESV

I am hit quite often with Facebook app advertisements that try to bait me by saying that someone has answered a question about me. In order for me to read what they said I have to use their service. So far I haven't taken the bait, mainly because I am not into the Facebook app scene but I do wonder what others might be saying about me. It is sad that we care so much about what others think and say about us. It is also sad that most of us spend too much time talking about and listening to other peoples private stuff. Someone one said that when people start to tell you some juicy gossip to point to your ear and ask them if it looks like a garbage can? 6/17/2011 Conversations Within ts (Gunter Hill, AL)