Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

“Every morning I spend fifteen minutes filling my mind full of God; and so there's no room left for worry thoughts.” Howard Chandler Christy

“Early will I seek you.” Ps.63

Worship never fails to cure the worries of the world. Whenever I listen to some song of praise, every fear subsides, the tempestuous seas of my heart become tranquil waters and I know that I am safe in the mighty arms of the Most High. I wish to build into the rhythm of my morning and evening prayers such songs of adoration and praise. I would be well versed in worship, that it would be an expression as natural as breathing, the familiar ground I walk, so that I may bask in the warmth of God's pleasure and find His smile my greatest treasure. 10/26/11 Conversations Within ts (Holy Ground, AL)