Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Great thoughts of God will inevitably produce great faith in God; this equation can be reversed.

“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord.” Mary (Mother of Jesus)

I confess that my faith in God is often hindered when I look around me instead of looking above me to all His promises. If I really believed all the things I have written about Him in my reflections I would know it is utterly impossible for Him to not keep a promise. It is all a matter of focus. I can hold up a small dime and block out the sun. I need to stop looking at my petty problems and lift my gaze to the One who sits enthroned in the Heavens, who calls me His son, who has seen me through countless trials and who promises that the one in front of me now is no match for His power and of no consequence to His love. 10/25/11 Conversations Within ts (Holy Ground, AL)