Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

“String the pearls of His favor.” Henry Ward Beecher

“Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” Ps.103

I forget. I forget people's names; the end of movies I have watched; I forget to do things, or keep promises and most regrettably I forget all that God has done for me in my brief sojourn. I am amazed that I would doubt anything where God's provision, protection or guidance is concerned. Never once has He failed to come through for me. I could fill a book with story after story of not only answers to prayers but daily interactions. Blessed Lord forgive my silly forgetfulness of all you have done for me through the years. Help me remember and recount Your faithfulness. 11/14/11 Conversations Within ts (Augusta, GA)