Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

“Seldom do people discern eloquence under a threadbare cloak.” Juvenal

“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.” 2Co.8

I miss a lot Lord. I fail to see others as I know You want me to see them. My prejudices blind me. Tap me on the shoulder, rouse me anyway you can and help me pay attention to the people around me. Wake me to the beauty you see in people. Help me to never divide people , at least in a discriminating way, into poor, rich, girl, boy, white or black, Christian or not. If I make a judgment let it be to see people as made in your image, potential princes and princesses in your kingdom. 11/8/11 Conversations Within ts (Jax, Fl)