Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, November 21, 2011

“I say grace before the concert and the opera...

and grace before I open a book...before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.” G.K. Chesterton

“From the rising to the setting of the sun the name of the Lord is to be praised.” Ps.113

I have said the blessing over many a meal while in the grocery store walking through the abundance of fruits and vegetables that surround me. Is there ever a time or place amid such blessings where saying grace is not appropriate? Thanksgiving is also receiving. Center your heart on God's praise and the power of a grateful spirit will guard your heart and mind from any evil this world may conjure. Praise is the shield of those who bless the name of the Lord. Bless His glorious name! 11/12/11 Conversations Within ts (Augusta, GA)