Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

“Everything in the world may be endured except continual prosperity.” Goethe

“Take care lest you forget the LORD...” Deut.6

It is said that we do not know what we have until it is taken away but it doesn't have to be this way. We are told to enter God's gates with thanksgiving. Good advice! The simple words, “Thank you,” will help me not forget how wonderful it is to see, to walk, to taste. The appreciative words, “I am grateful...” can give us eyes to see God's many blessings. I have noticed a number of people writing out one thing they are thankful for every day during the month of Thanksgiving. This sound like a good practice everyday of the year. This morning I wrote that I am grateful for scented shampoo because it reminds me how good I have it. 11/3/11 Conversations Within ts (Jax, Fl)