Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, December 2, 2011

“If God sends you down a stony path, may he give you strong shoes.”

"I will never leave you nor forsake you." God (Heb.13)

I am never alone. Even when I am alone I am not alone; God is always there. I guess it is a grace that I have always been aware of it, I even take it for granted. I am not always appreciative of His presence, I may even be angry with Him for some short sighted reason but even in those moments I know that He is there and not in some generic way, but in a personal one. Sometimes I think He is just standing there doing nothing to help me. These feelings never last long. I eventually realize that His being there is help enough. He patiently helps me to focus, to accept His help even though it may not be the kind of help that I want. Usually my self-induced trauma will settle and I realize that He is not only there but He is always there for a good reason, that He is not just there, but personally committed and attending to my highest good. 11/24/11 Conversations Within ts (Between, GA)