Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

“Do not plant your dreams in the field of indecision, where nothing ever grows but the weeds of "what-if." ~Dodinsky

“Choose you this day whom you will serve!” Joshua 24

I am bothered when I make a decision to do something, something I know is good and right and then fail to follow through with it. How many times must I decide to stop eating junk food, or rein in worthless words. Why can't I just decide right now that I will never say another unkind word to anyone or another critical word about someone. The truth is, that we can decide these things, but we must decide them every day all through the day, every time the temptation to do otherwise presents itself. Some things must be decided again and again. What good is a good decision today if I reverse it tomorrow. 12/24/11 Conversations Within ts (Birmingham, AL)