Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

“Love is the greatest touch-up artist of all.” Robert Brault,

“Love is the greatest touch-up artist of all.” Robert Brault,

“Pursue love.” 1Cor.14 ESV

Love is always in the details. We don't love people in a general way, we love them in particulars. The other day my brother invited me to go sit with him while he went hunting. We had carried two stadium chairs to put in the stand for comfort. One was of them was broken so you could not lean back in it. When I climbed up into the stand after my brother I noticed that he had given me the good chair. It is not just in big sacrifices that we show love but in small things, deliberately expressed everyday, year after year until the seed becomes the tree. The funny thing about love is that we begin to love whoever we purposefully serve. If I start showing kindness to a friend, a co-worker, a stranger and even an enemy my heart will follow and my love will grow. 12/3/11 Conversations Within ts (Shenandoah , AL)