Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, February 3, 2012

“Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.” Anonymous

“Make good use of time.” Ephesians 5

Most of us can remember watching the clock when we were waiting for school to get out, some of us watch it now waiting to get off work. I never watch the clock when I am surfing or doing something I enjoy. Usually when we count the hours it is because we are not embracing the present just passing though it to get somewhere else. I like the wisdom expressed in several quaint saying; “the shortest distance between two points is not the point,” and “life is not the destination but the journey.” Both encourage us to make the most of every moment by being in the moment. Never travel through time to get somewhere else, wake to where you are and be there. Open the present of the present. Conversations Within ts 1/28/2012 (Madison, MS)