Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.” Siddhārtha

“But if you show favoritism, you sin...” James 2 NIV

Forgive me Lord for every judgmental thought, and every critical word. Who am I to pass judgment on anyone? Do we not all share the same inclinations. Do we not also share the same need for Your mercy and grace. Forgive me too, for failing to understand how connected I am to the people of the world. Break down the superficial walls I have erected and let me see all people as neighbors regardless of who they are, or where they come from or what beliefs they have different from my own. I am to love my neighbor second only to loving You. Conversations Within ts 2/7/2012 (Jax, FL)