Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

“...yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.” Kahlil Gibran

“Be where you are. Whatever your hand find to do, do it with all of your might.” Ecclesiastics 9

This moment is connected to every other moment in my life. Everything I am and everything I hope to be is tied inseparably to the present. It all comes down to now. Am I alive in this moment? Am I worried about the future or crippled by the past? Now is the way to deal with both. If we direct the energies of the present, we can redirect the current of the past and shape the course of the future. Did I make the wrong decision yesterday? Make the right one today. Do I want to make good decisions tomorrow? Make a good decision now. Attend to the present. Be where you are. Keep your eyes fixed on where you should be now and you will be where you are supposed to be later. Conversations Within ts 1/26/2012 (Madison, MS)