Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, February 13, 2012

“However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act upon them?” Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha

"If you know these things, you are blessed if you do them.” Jesus

It all comes down to action. What good is knowing that exercise is good for you if you don't exercise. The same can be said for just about everything. But truly, I cannot think of a single instance when I do not act out my greatest desire when I am able to do so. The trouble is that we want to be fit and healthy, we also want that extra piece of pie. Whatever desire is greatest at the moment will decide what we do. It is important then to pay attention to what fuels our desires. Like fire, the desire that burns the hottest and brightest will be the one I feed the most. Conversations Within ts 2/6/2012 (Jax, FL)