Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

“You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha

“Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.” Proverbs 19

Anger like other emotions should be the caboose of the train not the engine driving it. I want my feelings to follow; never lead my life. When we live our lives on purpose then purpose will govern our interactions not emotional reactions. The responses of love, should always be my purpose, and as such is always better than the reactions of anger. Even anger can be good and governed when it is led by a loving response. Make your choices by what you know is good and right and true, not by some emotional outburst. Govern your emotions, never be governed by them. Conversations Within ts 2/9/2012 (Jax, FL)