Just me trying to be honest with God.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied with Him. John Piper

“And the glory of the LORD appeared to them.” Numbers 16

How do I measure or with what do I compare God's value? God is to my soul; what air and water are to my body. If I imagine my eyes without light, or my ears without sound or any of our senses without the things which give meaning to them, I have but a small comparison of existence without Him. Knowing Him gives meaning to my life. When I comes down to it, God is all my reasons, at least the ones that count. I am beginning to believe that He is the home I seek, the happiness I desire, even the mystery I would solve. To know His loving-kindness is the glory of life. Conversations Within ts 1/30/2012 (Camp Farrington, AL)