Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everybody knows how important attitude is until we have to adjust our own.

“Walk by the Spirit...” Galatians 5

I know when I have a good or bad attitude. My problem is learning how to interrupt myself when I am having a bad attitude and adjust it so that I have a good one. I need a reboot button, like when I turn my computer off and back on when it freezes or becomes sluggish. My button is usually going for a walk and reminding myself of life's purpose which helps me focus on the really important matters and dismiss those things that are not. Some time ago I decided to embrace the purpose of life taught by Jesus which is to find my happiness loving God by enjoying Him in all he has made. This includes loving my neighbor and embracing my present circumstances. Needless to say, I go for a lot of walks. Conversations Within ts 3/13/2012 (Jax, FL)