Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!” Dr. Seuss

“A merry heart is good medicine.” Proverbs 17

Probably better than funny things is the heart that sees the funny in things. I have heard people say that God has a sense of humor. They point to the giraffe and the duckbill platypus even to people as examples of it. I think the greatest example of God's humor is our own. We laugh! We also cry and sometimes we do both at the same time. It was kind of God to give us tears as well as laughter-both are “good to you and for you” as my dad is fond of saying. I believe that laughter and tears can be a good measure of when we are walking with God; certainly more so than than religious stuffiness. Conversations Within ts 1/1/2012 (Jax, FL)