Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Your attitude may not solve your problems just your disposition while you deal with them.

“Happy are the peace makers...” Jesus

While a positive attitude will not solve every problem, it can be the difference between being happy or being miserable while we try and figure out a solution. A negative disposition can certainly compound any problem. It may sound selfish but my happiness has proven to be a great motivation in dealing with negative emotions. I am never happy when I am mad, worried, or depressed. Put simply, I don't like being unhappy and since my attitude governs my emotions and I govern my attitude I am learning to tune into a different station. Why listen to bad music? Conversations Within ts 3/15/2012 (Jax, FL)