Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss

“Your loving kindness is better than life.” Psalm 63

I love those times when you are so excited, so alive, you don't want to stop to eat or sleep. I get like this anytime I am intensely focused either learning something new or doing something I love. Things like eating and sleeping are best anyway when you really need them, not because the clock tells you to. I like to eat when I am famished and sleep when I am exhausted and both come from working and playing hard. I can tell when I have had a full day of living when I eat ravenously and immediately fall to sleep when my head hits the pillow. I want the quality of my daily interactions to be so rich, so full that each day would be as though I lived a thousand years in it. I can think of one thing that adds this quality to everything. Hanging out with God. Conversations Within ts 2/28/2012 (Jax, FL)