Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It really is our attitude.

“Choose you this day whom you will serve...” Joshua 24

Can it be that when I am distressed, worried, angered, afraid or just plain bored the catalyst to change them all is my attitude? Can it really be as simple as that? Until I realize that this is really the case, I will be a prisoner of my emotions when all the time I have the key to escape in my pocket. I may not have control over my circumstances or the actions of other people but I do have control over the attitude I adopt towards them. And make no mistake about it, attitude is action. We really can choose to love instead of hate, or to show kindness over cruelty, to express patience in the face of anger and see peace replace turmoil. An attitude adjustment may be as simple as deciding to smile instead of frown. Conversations Within ts 3/14/2012 (Jax, FL)