Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

“Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“…the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.” 1Pt.3.4 NIV

I remember one homely looking girl in college, homely that is until I had several conversations with her. She looked better every time we conversed. Even then, as immature as I was, I realized that I was being drawn to the beauty of her soul. I have since met some rather physically attractive women whose beauty seem to fade after I would get to know them. The ambiance reflected by our inner life eventually shows through to those around us. Beauty is often like the pearl, encased in an unattractive shell yet discovered in the quiet expressions of a humble soul. 9/16/2009 Conversations Within ts