Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, January 1, 2010

“Onions have layers…” Donkey

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.” 2Cor.5.17 ESV

I appreciate when You peel back the layers within me and I catch a glimpse that You really are making me someone new. I sense new life growing in me, ever so slowly yet as steady, as powerful and unstoppable as a coming spring. It seems the older I get the younger I am becoming. Time has become my friend. It dawns with ever increasing clarity that You are that life, that difference I see in myself. Oh, I still have a lot of the old in me but that just it, I know it is old, I tire of it and I want the new. I find myself, more and more, taking your side of the arguments within me. It is strange this detachment I feel from the old man that is passing yet how at home and attached I feel to all the new man that is coming. 1/1/2010 Conversations Within ts