Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Those who try to be different are actually the same as everyone else trying to be different.

Those who try to be different are actually the same as everyone else trying to be different.

"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. (Sermon of the Mount) Mt.7.13 ESV

I confess that I am a "go your own way" kind of guy and take silly pride on being different, what the Australians call a "tall poppy." Silly me, none of us is as distinctive as we would like to think we are. I have celebrated in myself the namesake attitude of the road not taken, only to find in His light, it is actually the road most taken. The wide gate is full of people doing it their way. Forgive us blessed Lord. 1/17/2010 Conversations Within ts