Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Caution wet canvas!

“He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” Phil.1.6 ESV

I was scouring the net the other day when I ran across a forum titled “Wet Canvas.” I didn’t really pay much attention to the topics being discussed but I really liked the imagery captured by the title. I am very much a wet canvas, a work in progress. We all are. Jesus told us that His Father is the Gardener; I think Artist would do just as well. God is painting my life. The brush strokes of His hand shape my thoughts, and actions. The paint isn’t dry because I’m not finished but He assures each of us that He will certainly finish what He has started. I am pretty sure He is painting a portrait. It’s not difficult to guess whose. 4/4/2010 Conversations Within ts