Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, April 5, 2010

“Die before you die. There’s no chance after.” C. S. Lewis

“For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.“ 1Co.15.22 ESV

I know very well what it is to be in Adam. In the grand scheme of things, I am just beginning to experience what it is to be in Christ. Condemned by the first, pardoned by the second, I am a prisoner set free but still not sure what freedom means. I am told that it has not yet appeared what we shall be. That’s for sure! I still have more dying to do before my final resurrection. Lord Jesus, I only ask that as we put the old man to death and that many times during the day, that I experience more of the life that is coming to me when I finally know the death of dying. Dance with me now risen Lord. 3/31/2010 Conversations Within ts