Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

“Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.” Author Unknown

“…his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began.” 2Ti.1.9 ESV

I may not always know where I am going but God certainly does. Nothing is uncertain where God is concerned. God not only knows our future, He has already made every provision for it. A friend asked me this morning what my plans were when our health started failing. Now I do not advocate ignoring health concerns or preparations for it, but I am being persuaded that no detail has been overlooked where our well-being is concerned. This is true, though we may not be able to wrap our minds around it, even if we were to die cold, alone and naked. This is something of what it means to walk by faith and not by sight. Jesus asks us to believe that He was forsaken so that we wouldn’t be. 4/9/2010 Conversations Within ts