Just me trying to be honest with God.

Friday, April 30, 2010

“A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said, would not be a great moral teacher.” C. S. Lewis

"Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.” Jo.4 ESV

Most of us admit that it’s good to own up to the truth about your self. These honest moments are usually forced upon us but have greater benefit when we humbly and freely acknowledge them. But true humility doesn’t only own up to not doing well, humility is admitting what is true. Some of our most humble and honest moments are when we own up to those times we’ve done well. It seems to me that most honest and humble owning up was every time Jesus uttered the words, “I am.” I am the way the truth the life…I am the resurrection and the life; I who speak to you am he.” 4/23/2010 Conversations Within ts