Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, April 26, 2010

“Every Christian is to become a little Christ. The whole purpose of becoming a Christian is simply nothing else.” C. S. Lewis

“He came as a witness… that all might believe through him.” Jo.1.7

We all bear witness to something. We all melt into the collective voice of being light or darkness. We all advance the cause of good or evil, hope or despair, love or hate. Do I bear witness to selfishness or service? When I am scooped into the sift, will I find value in eyes of the Sifter. Will the whole of my words and life be catch or cull. My hope of course is that I have been infected, but a good infection one that spreads healing. I have been infected with the Life and even now, He spreads within. I expect nothing less than a total cure. 4/20/2010 Conversations Within ts