Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

”He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.” Confucius

"Does not the ear test words as the palate tastes food?” Job.12

There can be modesty in speech just as there can be modesty in the way we dress. We generally think of modesty as not revealing too much flesh but certainly no one should reveal everything they are thinking as well. I am guilty on both accounts. People who know me know I don't like clothing. I am always running around without a shirt. Its a comfort thing. I am also guilty of blurting out whatever I am thinking at the moment. As I sit in the light of wisdom, I realize that I am not thinking about others when doing either. It's a rude thing. 10/11/11 Conversations Within ts (Pisgah National Forest, NC)