Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis. Margaret Bonnano

“He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1Pt.1 ESV

I like the birthday greeting, “May you live forever,” and follow it by saying, “May you live all the days of your life.” After all, what is living forever if we are not living life today? I do not want to wait for life to begin after I die and go to some better place. I want to live this day, and I want to live it to the max. I feel this way not because of some silly notion that I only go around once and I need to do as much as I can while I can. No, I feel that that I am waking up, I have gotten a taste of life of that eternal life in Jesus and I want more of it. The promise of doing this forever makes me tingle all over. 10/18/2010 Conversations Within ts (Gunterhill)