Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some of our choices limit other choices.

“The steps of a man are established by the LORD, when he delights in his way.” Ps.37 ESV

God leaves thousands of decisions to us every day. It it obvious that He does not tell us every single thing we are to do. He does provide us with some excellent guidelines and even offers to bless the choices we make when we live by them. After we have made the singular choice to commit our lives to Him, God gives great latitude to the choices we make. When we have sincerely asked for His guidance and truly look for it as a manner of living, we should rest confident that He is in fact, leading us. This is just as true for the person I choose to marry, the work I choose as a my career ,as it is when I choose a tuna or a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. When we want God's will He is certainly able to lead us to it. 10/26/2010 Conversations Within ts (Gunterhill)