Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

“Security is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God, no matter what the danger.”

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Ps.136 ESV

As I contemplate Your steadfast love I can here you say things like, “I'm not going anywhere. I have been there for you countless times, I will be there for you countless times again.” I know that though so many thing around me are changing, Your love does not. You cannot love me anymore than You already do. My security, the health of my life all depend on Your steadfast love and I will always find You standing watch. I think death is certain? Ha, the death of Christ is the death of death and long after death is no more You will still be loving Your own.” What can we say to these things but thank You, Your steadfast love endures forever. 11/18/2010 Conversations Within ts (On the road to Between)