Just me trying to be honest with God.

Monday, November 29, 2010

“Sometimes you have to lose your mind before you can come to your senses.” – Peaceful Warrior

“Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind.” Ps.26 ESV

I always try to be gut honest when talking with You. I think I pride myself on it, somehow convinced that sincerity is just as importance as doing what You say. I think You assign value to sincerity but I also know we can be so sincerely wrong in what we do. Lord I need to walk in truth as much as I need to walk truly. I know You want my heart not just my compliance but I think that my compliance may lead me to love You also with my heart. The bottom line is that You want it all, mind, heart, soul, and You ask for it a decision at a time. Cure my insanity. 11/23/2010 Conversations Within ts (Between, Ga)