Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

"The only debt that grace creates is the "debt" of relying on more grace for all that God calls us to be and do." John Piper Future Grace

“Set your hope completely on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” 1Peter 1 ESV

I hope to travel safe today. I hope to be useful. I hope to bring joy to others and hope please the Lord. Every hope I have is ultimately tied to the one hope I have of the future grace, promised when Jesus is revealed. That grace gives meaning to every worthwhile hope we possess. What is hope without a future and what is our future without God’s grace. Grace and nothing else defines our whole relationship with God and therefore our whole relationship to life. 8/9/2010 Conversations Within ts