Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

“I need no other argument, I need no other plea, It is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me.” Lidie H. Edmunds

“I need no other argument, I need no other plea, It is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me.” Lidie H. Edmunds

“ And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life.” Rev.20 ESV

If we understand the Good Book right, my story, everyone's story will not only be told but reviewed in judgment. I can certainly think of a few things I want told in my story. I can also think of someone I want present when my story is told. What I mean is that we can either come to judgment with a lawyer or we can opt to represent ourselves. I would not dream of representing myself, I wouldn't have “a leg to stand on.” Everyone who is a Christian is counting on Jesus for representation. Any argument that I might make about being good enough, well, my wife and children could shoot holes through that. No, I will leave the argument with Christ. 8/26/2010 Conversations Within ts