Just me trying to be honest with God.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

“Lord, hear my voice, my present voice I mean, Not that which may be speaking an hour hence...Dissolve my parliament and intervene.” C. S. Lewis

“The LORD is the stronghold of my life...” Ps.27 ESV

Father, sometimes I need you to protect me from me. As a parent, I know this is necessary in youngsters and I am certainly that. Perhaps not in human years but I am certainly a child in faith. I want You to step in and save me from childish decisions and I make many. Lord you are my stronghold not only from the enemies without but also from those within. I must run to you, to seek refuge from the endless debate within me, the divided me yet now, if only in this moment, longing to be one with You. 9/14/2010 Conversations Within ts