Just me trying to be honest with God.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

“If they want peace, nations should avoid the pin-pricks that precede cannon shots.” Napoleon Bonaparte

“If they want peace, nations should avoid the pin-pricks that precede cannon shots.” Napoleon Bonaparte

“Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.” Colossians 3 NIV

Families are miniature nations. It is at home we must learn to thicken our skin of sensitivity to insult and injury. It is with family members that we must first turn the other cheek. Learning how to overlook an offense is one of the first lessons of love. How can I forgive my enemy if I cannot forgive my spouse? What hope do we have of peace in the world if there is no peace in the home? 12/28/11 Conversations Within ts (Jacksonville, FL)