Just me trying to be honest with God.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Basically we are all looking for someone who knows who we are and will break it to us gently." Robert Brault

“You have searched me and know me.” David (speaking to God) Psalms 139

God surely knows me better than I know myself. I mean, even I cannot predict how I will always react to things. Many times I do not understand why I do some of the things I do. Sometimes I get the impression that God is introducing me to me. I do not always like the person I meet in the mirror. But that is precisely His point. The person He is introducing me to is not that old guy but the guy who doesn't like the old guy. This new me, the one He is creating, does not want to be selfish or a thousand other ugly things I will not mention. God is introducing me to the me that I want to be. Conversations Within ts 1/9/2012 (Jacksonville. Fl)