Just me trying to be honest with God.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

In the eyes of most people, an opinion Is just an opinion even if it is about something we regard as fact..

It is probably good to remember this. Just saying!

“The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable...” Prov 15

There are many instances where we might want to influence the people in our life. If I am speaking to my children or my spouse, even a friend I would want them to listen to my counsel if I thought it in their best interest. How we say something and what we say have little value if the people we care about do not listen to us. I also do not want the society I live in to reject Christian values because of my poor representation of them. If no one listens to me it might be because of the way I say something instead of what I say. Most rhetoric today is just preaching to the choir as they say. Are we being wise if the only people listening already agree with our point of view? Conversations Within ts 1/20/2012 (Birmingham, AL)